1-2 March 2017
The AMEC Mining and the Environment Conference 2017 will investigate the collaborative approach between industry and Government to achieve the best environmental outcomes and processes. It will focus on finding the balance between growing the Australian mining industry and meeting community expectations.
The conference will also showcase innovations and improvements to further the sector’s environmental practices. This event brings together key industry stakeholders in a forum to share information and knowledge.
It demonstrates that the mining industry takes its environmental obligations seriously and is working to continuously improve.
The AMEC Mining and the Environment Conference 2017 will be held on 1-2 March at City West Receptions in West Perth.
- Hon Albert Jacob MLA, Minister for Environment; Heritage
- Chris Tallentire MLA, Shadow Minister for Environment; Climate Change
- Hon Robin Chapple MLC, Member for Mining and Pastoral Region
- Dr Tom Hatton, Chairman WA Environmental Protection Authority
- Hon Cheryl Edwardes AM Senior Advisor FTI Consulting
- Tim Griffin, Acting Director General. Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Kim Taylor, General Manager, Office of the Environmental Protection Authority
- Troy Collie, Project Director - Environment & Approvals, Mount Gibson Iron
- Sally Audeyev, Partner, King and Wood Mallesons
- Benjamin O'Grady, Environmental Superintendent, Mount Gibson Iron
- Sabrina Genter, Principal Consultant, Environmental Resources Management
- Sarah Bellamy, Manager Environmental Reform, Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Justin Fromm, Manager, Strategy and Knowledge, Pilbara Development Commission
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS