Benefits of becoming an AMEC Member
AMEC members enjoy a wide range of value added benefits. These include direct commercial benefits, as well as the ability to influence policy directions, network with peers and receive important updates about issues affecting the industry.
When you join AMEC you’ll have access to:
- Advocacy and lobbying, including a member-elected Council and appointed standing committees or working groups
- Information updates, including quarterly issues of AMEC Explorer newsletter and monthly CEO Bulletins
- Conferences and events, including the annual AMEC Convention
- AMEC’s Mineral Exploration insurance facility, including a 20% discount on your premium and Directors/Officers Liability insurance designed for exploration companies
- AMEC’s Travel Group, including exclusive discounts on airfares, accommodation and car hire
- Networking opportunities to meet industry peers, stockbrokers, bankers and mining service industry providers.