Why become a member?
As an AMEC Member, your company will benefit by being part of one of the largest industry associations in Australia.
We are a well-respected, credible and solutions driven organisation, with an excellent knowledge of the policy and industry landscape.
What does AMEC do for its members?
- We represent and advocate on behalf of our members to all Australian governments
- We explain our industry through education and campaigns
- We provide our members with reliable strategic advice on a wide range of issues
- We connect our members and build relationships through exclusive events across the country
- We provide up to date information to our members on regulatory changes
- We develop innovative, leading-edge policy solutions
AMEC Member benefits include:
- Participation in policy development through member-only standing committees and working groups
- free member events across Australia
- 20% discount on mineral exploration insurance including Directors and Officers liability insurance
- invitations to exclusive boardroom lunches with Ministers and key industry leaders
- Use of the AMEC member logo for promotional materials, reports and submissions
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for all AMEC events, publications and website
If you have any questions, or you’d like to know more about membership with AMEC can benefit your organisation, call our Membership and Business Development Manager, Luke Sizer 1300 738 184.