The Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC) is a national association representing over 325 member companies from all around Australia.
Our members are explorers, emerging miners, producers and a wide range of businesses and service providers working in and for our industry. We work to reduce the cost of doing business, reduce regulatory obstacles, and to support an increase in exploration, discovery and mining opportunities in Australia.
With the largest and most diverse membership in the resource industry, we have proven influence and credibility to create positive change for our industry.
Our vision is that the interests of explorers, emerging miners, and producers are a high priority for governments, and are supported and valued by the community.
How We Are Doing It
- Advocating on behalf of our members and industry to all levels of government
- Explaining our industry through campaigns and education
- Hosting exclusive events across Australia on leading edge industry topics
- Providing reliable strategic advice on a wide range of issues
- Developing innovative and solution driven policy