SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: There are many benefits for companies wishing to sponsor an AMEC event. By partnering with AMEC we can expose your brand and services to a wide-reaching industry audience, while your support enables us to continue hosting informative and enjoyable events for our members. We hold a large number of events nationally each year, so contact Membership and Sponsorship Manager Doug Bowie at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss partnering with AMEC.
- This event has passed.
AMEC QLD Webinar: Navigating Government in Queensland
November 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
In this webinar, you will hear from five Queensland Government agencies who will provide some context and suggestions on how best to navigate through different departments.
- Karen Oakley – Director, Office of the Coordinator
- Matthew Grant – Director, Major Project Facilitation Investment Facilitation and Partnerships, Queensland Treasury
Department of Resources
- Luke Croton – Director, Mineral Operations, Department of Resources
Department of Environment and Science
- Kate Rutherford – Team Leader, , Minerals Business Centre, Department of Environment and Science
Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Richard Crook – Principal Economic Development Officer, Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning