- This event has passed.
QLD Re-commercialisation of Abandoned Mines Workshop (Webinar)
February 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
Please join us for a workshop on the re-commercialisation Pilot of Restricted Area 442, which include Wolfram Camp, Bamford Hill and other prospective targets.
Re-commercialisation of abandoned mine’s has been a topic of many AMEC government submissions in the past and we are keen to get your feedback on this pilot program.
The Department of Resources is conducting the pilot program to investigate opportunities for re-commercialisation of a priority abandoned mine in line with the Queensland Resources Industry Development Plan (QRIDP). The Department is seeking industry feedback to inform decision making regarding a possible future release of Restricted Area 442 (RA 442) also known as Wolfram Camp.
Neuchâtel Partners has been appointed by the Department to run a market sounding exercise to seek feedback on how best to release this and future mine re-commercialisation opportunities.
This is an important opportunity for industry to provide input into the planned abandoned mines recommercialisation process being undertaken by the Department, and your participation is greatly appreciated.
- AMEC: facilitation of the workshop and introduction of speakers – Queensland Department of Resources and Neuchâtel Partners
- Dept. of Resources: Introduction to AMLP and QRIDP (and how they interact with re-commercialisation)
- Neuchâtel Partners: The proposed re-commercialisation process
- Neuchâtel Partners: Overview of RA 442 and its potential for re-commercialisation
- All parties: Questions, discussion and feedback
Thank you to our event partners: