WA Forum & Networking Event
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AWST
The mineral exploration and mining industry has played a pivotal role in the strength of Australia’s economy especially during the past 12 months. Western Australia’s post pandemic success and growth will be determined by the effectiveness and efficiency of its regulatory practices and companies success navigating the regulatory pathway.
Following the Western Australian State Election, AMEC will host a forum on 6 May 2021 to update members with the latest developments in government approvals and regulations. This full day event will feature expert speakers from government and industry and will be followed by networking drinks. Come to find out what is next for WA in land access and environmental approvals.
AMEC would like to thank our event sponsor
- Professor Matthew Tonts, Chair, WA Environmental Protection Authority
- Mike Rowe, Director General, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- Phil Gorey, Executive Director, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Ben Harvey, Executive Director Heritage Services, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage
- Kristy Sell, Managing Director, MBS Environmental
- Shane Entriken, Partner, Allion Partners
- Ian Mitchell, Manager Abandoned Mines Program, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Sara Winton, Tenement Consultant, Hetherington Exploration & Mining Title Services
- Fiona Knobel, Executive Director Resource Tenure, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Kerrie House, Manager – Carbon Farming, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development & Lorraine Fitzpatrick, Program Manager, Optimising Crown Land Administration, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage