Mining in Victoria and Tasmania
Victoria is at the crest of a new Golden Era with renewed interest following high grades in the mine at Fosterville and excitement in exploration at Stavely as well as the Government opening new precincts for tender. AMEC is working with Government to strengthen the minerals industry and maximise the resources of Victoria.
Tasmania is a growing destination for exploration and mining, boasting broad geological diversity and an abundance of exciting mineral deposits. AMEC advocates to promote and advance the minerals industry in Tasmania and support the State grow its industry.
Victoria Land Access Toolkit
AMEC has developed a Land Access Toolkit to assist mineral explorers in Victoria negotiate access. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
We have a number of regular Victorian events held throughout the year including workshops, webinars, networking events, and Boardroom lunches. To find out what AMEC events are happening in Victoria, head to our events page.
AMEC’s work in Victoria & Tasmania
Latest AMEC Victoria & Tasmania submissions and reports
- AMEC Victorian Pre-Election 2022 Submission
- AMEC VIC Submission – Operational Policy – Inactive Earth Resource Sites
- AMEC 2022-2023 Victorian Budget Submission
- AMEC Victoria Land Access Toolkit for Mineral Exploration
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions- Earth Resources Regulation re Draft Operational Policies – Exploration License Expenditure and Exceptional Circumstances